This page explains the steps required to set up Google App required for Social Login App.
To set up Google App please follow steps given below:
Step 1: Go to https://console.developers.google.com/project
Step 2: Login using your G+ credentials.
Step 3: Go to Projects and create a new project.
Step 4: Give an appropriate name to your project.
Step 5: Search for Google+ API, and enable it as shown in the figures given below:
Step 6: Navigate to ‘Credentials’ Page and configure OAuth Consent Screen.
- Email Address: Primary email address used for your G+ account.
- Product Name: Name of your online store.
- Homepage URL: Online store URL.
- Logo: URL of 120 x 120 pixels logo image.
- Terms and service URL: URL of the terms and service of your store.
Step 7: Select Credentials tab and create new OAuth Client ID.
Step 8: Configure the Type of Client ID.
Select “Web Application” as client type.
Here are the “Authorized Redirect URI”:
Step 9: Here is the Client ID and secret required. Copy paste them in the campaign configuration.
For any further assistance please contact email@example.com