For using Import Google Contacts feature for Refer-A-Friend, you need to create and set up the Google+ App. Instructions to create Google+ App are given in sections below.
Creating Google+ App
To create Google+ App please follow steps given below:
1. Login to your Google Console Developer Account using the following link: Google+ Login.
2. On the tab on top, from drop down, select Create a Project. Refer to Figure: New Project.
Figure: New Project
3. Enter project details, and in Show advanced option accept the terms and conditions as required. Refer to Figure: Create Project.
Figure: Create Project
4. Click on project you have created. Click APIs & auth, and then click APIs. By default some APIs are enabled. Refer Figure: APIs & auth.
Figure: APIs & auth
5. Click Enabled APIs. Displays list of all enabled APIs. Refer Figure: Enabled APIs. Please select and disable each API, except the Contacts API. Refer Figure: Disable API.
If the Contacts API is not enabled, please search for the API and enable it. The search API tab is available.
Figure: Enabled APIs
Figure: Disable API
6. In APIs & auth, click Credentials, and then click Add Credentials. Refer to Figure: Credentials.
7. In Add Credentials, click OAuth 2.0 Client ID. Refer to Figure: Credentials.
Refer to Figure: Credentials
8. Click Configure consent screen. Refer to Figure: Configure Consent Screen.
Figure: Configure Consent Screen
9. In Consent screen, enter required mandatory information. Some information is optional. Click Save. Refer to Figure: Consent Screen.
Note: Below is an example and hence you see Shopsocially credentials. You will need to enter your credentials here.
Figure: Consent Screen
Note: You will need to enter exact information as mentioned below:
In Authorized redirect URIs
Refer to Figure: Create Client ID
Your Client ID and Client Secret is created and displayed. Click OK. Refer to Figure: Client ID And Client Secret.
Figure: Client ID And Client Secret