You can define Loyalty Tiers for your loyalty program. How to create Loyalty Tiers is explained in separate section below.
However, before you configure Loyalty Tiers, you need to configure the Tiers Settings.
Configuring Tiers Settings
To navigate to tiers Settings and to configure, please follow steps given below:
1. Log in to Merchant Centre.
2. Click on Loyalty tab.
3. Click Tiers.
4. Click Settings. Refer to Figure: Loyalty Tiers.
Figure: Loyalty Tiers
5. In Create/ Update Settings, update the following fields:
- Points Period: Select the period in which the user should earn the defined points to be qualified for the Tier.
- Start Month: Select start month from drop down.
- Upgrade Mechanism: Select one of the two from below:
Automatic: User will be automatically upgraded to the tier, once the user has earned the required number of points.Manual: A confirmation is sent to the Merchant site Admin, when a user has earned the required number of points to be qualified for the tier. The Merchant site Admin needs to approve the user to be upgraded to the tier. Refer to Figure: Settings.
6. Click Save.
In ShopSocially's Loyalty Program you can define as many tiers as you want.
Please follow steps given below:
1. Click Tiers. Refer to Figure: Loyalty Tiers.
Figure: Loyalty Tiers
2. Click Add a Tier and provide:
- Tier Name: Provide tier name, for example, Diamond, Platinum and so on.
- Tier ID: By default the same as the tier name is displayed. However you can change the tier ID if you want.
- Tier Type: Choose one of the two tier types. Period-based tier type means that this tier can be achieved if one earns the required number of points in the given time frame. Lifetime tier type means this tier can be achieved if one earns the required number points and this is not time bound.
- Tier Description
- Points Required for Tier
- Tier Bonus Multiplier: Enter bonus multiplier here. For example: Awarding points for purchases is a classic example.
Step 1: You may want to award 10 points for every $100 worth of purchases. To do so, you should select the multiplier option and enter 0.1 as the multiplier, under "Number of Points Awarded*" in "Activities"Step 2: For customers in this particular tier, you want to award 50 points for this purchase activity. Therefore for this you will have a to add "Tier Bonus Multiplier" as 5.
- Default Tier for New Users: Check Default Tier for New Users check box, if you want to make this as the default or entry tier for new users. If so, we recommend Points Required for Tier to be kept as 0 (Zero), as then points in this filed will not be credited to the new user. Please note: You can make only one tier as Default Tier for New Users.
3. Click Create. Refer to Figure: Add a Tier.
Refer to Figure: Add a Tier
Refer to Figure: Loyalty Tiers For User, which depicts how the user will see the tiers and at what tier the user is. The user will need to click the Tier as shown in the figure, to see the details.
Figure: Loyalty Tiers For User
Edit, Activate, and Pause a Tier
- Edit: Click on the Actions tab available against a specific tier if you want to edit the tier. Edit tier and click Save. Refer to Figure: Actions 1.
- Activate: Click on the Actions tab available against a specific tier if you want to activate the tier. Click Activate. Refer to Figure: Actions 1.
Figure: Actions 1
- Pause: Click on the Actions tab available against a specific activity if you want to pause the activity. Click Pause. Refer to Figure: Actions 2.
Figure: Actions 2