This document explains the campaign level reports for Photomonials. For overall reports refer to All Campaigns Reports.
Accessing Photomonials Reports
Please follow the steps given below:
1. Login to the Merchant Center.
2. In Campaigns click on required Photomonials campaign.
3. In Photomonials campaign, from the drop on the right side, select Reports. Refer to Figure: Access Reports.
Figure: Access Reports
By default, the Old Report Format is displayed. If you are running multiple Photomonials campaigns, and want to see combined report for all Photomonials campaigns together, click Back to Photomonials Campaigns. Refer to Figure: Reports Page.
4. Select a date range for the report to display and click Apply. Refer to Figure: Reports Page.
Figure: Reports Page
Figure: Quick Links
There are 2 types of report format as given below:
- Old Report Format: This report has limited data and is useful only to check interactions on a daily basis to figure out trends.
- New Report Format: This report has detailed data on campaign performance.
Old Report Format
By default, the Old Report Format is displayed. Select a date range.
ShopSocially does not recommend using the old format for analyzing interaction rate and sales conversion rate. For these numbers please refer to New Report Format.
With the Old Report Format, you can see interactions and sales trends for the selected date range. The middle part of the report shows the graphical presentation. There is a tab below the graph using which you can select one or in combination of: Unique Views, Clicks, and Sales. The graph will be displayed as per selected criteria. You can hover your mouse over the graph and see date wise update. Refer to Figure: Graphical presentation. The bottom part of the report displays the report in a tabular form. Refer to Figure: Tabular Report.
Figure: Graphical presentation
Figure: Tabular Report
New Report Format
Click New Report Format and select a date range. Refer to Figure: New Report.
Figure: New Report
- Value Delivered: This value is derived based on the values applied in Reports tab, in Reports Dashboard where reports for all campaigns are stored. For more information, please refer to Reports Dashboard.
- Photomonials App Views
: This is the sum total of unique App impressions.
- Post Interactions
: This is the sum total of interactions on the post. This includes, Post views, Facebook shares, Twitter shares, Email shares, Pinterest shares, and Facebook likes.
- Post-Click-throughs: This is the sum total of clicks by users on photos of products where the users go to view the details of products.
- Sales: Sum of sales via Post-Click-throughs. Refer to Figure: New Report Status Bar.
Figure: New Report Status Bar
Distribution of Key Metrics
- Detailed Report. These are explained in below sections.
This section shows a funnel view of your campaign, from Photomonials App Views to Sales. Given below are the various stages and the flow of the Conversion Funnel:
Photomonials App Views: This is the sum total of unique App impressions.
Post Interactions: This is the sum total of interactions on the post. This includes, Post views, Facebook shares, Twitter shares, Email shares, Pinterest shares, and Facebook likes.
Post-Click-throughs:This is the sum total of clicks by users on photos of products where the users go to view the details of products.
- Direct Sales: A visitor on the site who interacts with the campaign, refers friends, and then converts into a sale is counted as a direct sale.
- Click Through Sales: Sum of sales via Post-Click-throughs.
Distribution of Key Metrics
Figure: Distribution Metrics
Click View Report to view detailed report. It is a tabular report. You can export the report to a CSV file. Refer to Figure: Detailed Report.
Figure: Detailed Report