Before you start implementing ShopSocially's Loyalty program, please go through the below document and processes mentioned. This will help you clearly define your loyalty program's goals and seamlessly implement the loyalty program.
- Loyalty Program - Best Practices Guide: ShopSocially offers a modern day loyalty program that enables you to award points not just for purchases, but also for all-round engagement. Examples of activities for which points can be awarded, are becoming an email subscriber, referring a friend, writing a review, making a purchase in a brick-and-mortar store, and so on. The objective of Loyalty Program - Best Practices Guide is to outline the best practices for creating a winning loyalty program. It assumes that you have already decided to implement a loyalty program and provides guidance on how to name it, which activities should be rewarded, how many points to allocate for a given activity, and so on.
- ShopSocially Loyalty Program - Business Questionnaire: The Defining your Loyalty program should be answered by the key business stakeholder in charge of the loyalty program. Answers to the questions will help establish the key business objectives and program parameters. Please work together with your ShopSocially Customer Success Manager (CSM) to fill, and complete this questionnaire.
Below section gives information of the flow of loyalty program implementation and links to detailed explanation of loyalty program set up to be done.
Implementing Loyalty Program
The Loyalty Program implementation is divided into the following:
- Configuration on Merchant Site
- Configuration in ShopSocially Merchant Centre
These are explained in separate sections below.
Configuration On Merchant Site
Configuration on merchant site includes the below mentioned integrations:
- Basic Integration
- Advanced Integration
- Customer Authentication
- Embedding Loyalty Dashboard on merchant site
- CRM Integration
- Custom Activities configuration on merchant site
These integrations are explained in separate sections below.
For details please refer to Basic Integration.
For details please refer to Advanced Integration.
For details please refer to Customer Authentication - Loyalty Program.
Embedding Loyalty Dashboard on merchant site
The Loyalty Program API allows you to extend the loyalty program beyond your website, and have a common rewards program for all your sales channels. It also enables you to customize the implementation of the program on your website.
Custom Activities configuration on merchant site
For details please refer to Configuring Activities for the Loyalty Program.
Configuration in ShopSocially Merchant Centre
To go to Loyalty program in Merchant Centre, please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to Merchant Centre.
- Click Loyalty tab. By default the Activity tab is displayed which shows list of activities configured.
You will need to set up each tab mentioned below. Refer to Figure: Loyalty Tabs.
Figure: Loyalty Tabs
- Activities: Configuring Activities Loyalty Program.
- Levels: Configuring Loyalty Levels.
- Redemptions: Redemptions Options Loyalty Program.
- Notifications: Loyalty Program - Loyalty Notifications.
- Approval: Loyalty Approval.
- Dashboard Config: Dashboard Configurations Loyalty Program.