You can configure a dedicated landing page for Refer-A-Friend campaigns. Each campaign can then be accessible with unique URL. The Landing Page hosting will be hosted on the ShopSocially sub-domain by default. If you wish to run this Refer-A-Friend landing page under your domain then this will require you to add DNS settings at your side. This is explained in 'Page Hosting', in 'Configuring dedicated Refer-A-Friend landing page', in 'Desk Top Options' below. This page can be available on both desktop and mobile. You can now promote the landing page through dedicated emails to your existing contacts. This page is customizable where you can add header HTML, background image, terms HTML, and extra instruction HTML. This document explains how to configure the dedicated landing page.
Configuring dedicated Refer-A-Friend landing page
You can configure the dedicated landing page in 'Page' tab in Refer-A-Friend campaign.
Please follow the steps given below:
1. Login into Merchant Center.
2. Click required Refer-A-Friend Campaign.
3. For desktop, and mobile:
In Desktop Options (for landing page to be available for desktop), provide:
- Header HTML: This can be your brand name, or company logo, and so on.
- Background Image (1050px * 530px): The background image so also convey the offer.
- Extra Instruction HTML: You can add anything extra here. For example some text or image you want to insert, and so on. Refer to Figure: Landing Page For Desktop.
- Terms & Conditions HTML: Add your terms and conditions here. Refer to Figure: Terms And Conditions.
Figure: Landing Page For Desktop
Figure: Terms And Conditions
- Page Hosting: The landing Page Hosting/ Refer-A-Friend landing page hosting by default, will always be available under ShopSocially sub-domain:
http://wonderblossoms.shopsocially.com/refer/5587d81a2d6f2a3946c8fc23Here 'wonderblossoms' is the sub-domain name. For you, it will be: <your_sub_domain_name>If you wish to run this Refer-A-Friend landing page under your domain then this will require you to add DNS settings at your side.Sample URL of this will be:http://<your_sub_domain_name>.<your_domain>.com/refer/5587d81a2d6f2a3946c8fc23
For detailed information on Page Hosting, click on 'View Instructions' tab, and follow instructions.
In Mobile Options (for landing page to be available for mobile), provide:
- Header HTML
- Page Title HTML
- Page Text HTML: Refer to Figure: Mobile Options.
Figure: Mobile Options