To enable Amazon Login in the Social Login App, you will need to create a Amazon App first.
To create a Amazon App, please follow the steps given below:
1. Using your Amazon credentials login to Amazon Seller Central.
2. Applications you have created will be displayed. Click .
3. In Register Your Application, enter required application details as per below:
4. In Web Settings, you will find the unique Client ID which is generated. Click Show to see the Client Secret. Enter required application details as per below:
- Name: The name of your application. This is displayed on the consent screen the first time the user logs in to your website or mobile application.
- Description: Description of your application for Login with Amazon users.
- Logo Image: The logo will be automatically re-sized to 50 pixels X 150 pixels. The formats accepted are PNG, JPEG, and GIF.
- Allowed Return URLs: Enter the ShopSocially return URL as mentioned below. Make sure this URL is entered exactly as mentioned below:
Refer to Figure Web Settings.
Figure Web Settings