ShopSocially allows you to export email subscribers to Bronto. Below are the collateral and steps required for the integration.
- Bronto API Key
- Bronto List ID
1. First Name field in your CRM as First Name Field in ShopSocially.2. Second Name field in your CRM as Second Name Field in ShopSocially.
Steps Required for Integration
- Generating API key in Bronto.
- Creating a mailing list and obtain List ID.
Contacting ShopSocially Customer Success Manager (CSM).
1. Generating API key in Bronto
1. Login to your Bronto.2. In Home tab, in Settings, click Data Exchange.3. Click Add Access Token.4. Add a name for the token in the API Token Name text box.5. Select the Read, Write, and Send checkboxes to give this token read, write, and send permissions.6. Select Token is active? checkbox to activate the token. Refer to Figure: Add Access Token.
Figure: Add Access Token
The API key is generated can be accessed. Refer to Figure: API Key.
Figure: API Key
2. Creating a mailing list and obtain List ID.
Navigate to required list page in Bronto dashboard. In the right corner at the bottom of that page you will find the List API ID field. The List ID is stored there. Refer to Figure: List ID.
You have the option of pushing data from different ShopSocially campaigns to different lists in Bronto. If you want to set up the integration for multiple lists, please send the campaign - list mapping to your customer success manager.
Figure: List ID
3. Contacting ShopSocially Customer Success Manager (CSM)