ShopSocially allows you to export email subscribers to Constant Contact. Below are the collateral and steps required for the integration.
- Constant Contact API Key
- Constant Contact List ID
1. First Name field in your CRM as First Name Field in ShopSocially.2. Second Name field in your CRM as Second Name Field in ShopSocially.
Steps Required for Integration
- Generating API key in Constant Contact.
- Creating a mailing list and obtain a List ID.
- Preparing list of Constant Contact Fields.
- Contacting ShopSocially Customer Success Manager (CSM).
1. Generating API key in Constant Contact
The steps to generate API key are as given below:
Your API key will be displayed right after registering your application. To get an access token, please follow steps given below:
1. Register for an API Account.
2. Register your personal application.
- Enter your website URL in the field Redirect uri for oauth calls.
Your access token will be displayed after allowing your application. Once you have your API key and your access token, enter them both in the Constant Contact section of the form builder.1. Click on the IO Docs tab in your API account, that would be here.
2. Click on the Get Access Token button.
3. You will be asked to connect with your Constant Contact account.
4. Once you are logged in, click on the Allow access button.
2. Creating a mailing list and obtain a List ID.
3. Preparing list of Constant Contact Fields
Figure: Constant Contact Labels Mapping
4. Contacting ShopSocially Customer Success Manager (CSM).